BAG COVID-19 Worship Service Safety Measures
These COVID-19 safety standards for Brockton Assembly of God (BAG) are hereby issued to provide each of us a safe way to gather in a manner of like-mindedness. Of course, our goal is to help protect against the spread of COVID-19. Please be aware that BAG is responsible for adhering to local, state, and federal requirements.
- Sunday Services are at 9 and 11 am.
- Please arrive at 199 Warren Avenue 20 minutes before your service of choice.
- Maximum capacity for each service is 200.
- Please wear a mask and bring alcohol wipes and/or sanitizer.
- Masks and sanitizer will be provided if needed. However, supplies are limited.
- While entering and exiting, as well as while inside the building, you should wear the face mask. Only those with a medical or disabling condition may enter without one.
- For children between age 2 and 5, the wearing of a face covering or mask is at the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a face covering or mask.
- There will be no childcare during the services per state mandate. However, a monitored changing table will be available in the nursery only for the time it takes to change the infant.
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well. If you are feeling sick, or are exhibiting any symptoms, then please do not attend the worship service in-person.
- You and your family will be seated and dismissed by our ushers. There will be no walking around during either service (except for the use of the bathrooms, and even that should be limited.) Please remain in your seats until the end.
- Social Distancing protocols (6 feet) will be observed and enforced. Attendees who are not part of an immediate household must be seated at least 6 feet apart. Members of the same immediate household are permitted to sit together.
- If the weather permits, we will have the windows open to keep fresh air circulating through the building. Please bring a sweater or jacket.
- Any posted signs and markings on the ground, or other markings to encourage social distancing, shall be respected. There will be no loitering in the building before or after the service.
- The front doors will open 20 minutes before the start of the service. All attenders shall leave the building within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the service.
- Please maintain social distancing for any after-the-service conversations even while standing outside in the parking lot.
- Regarding the offering time, there will be no “passing of the plates during the service.” Instead, offering plates will be at the back of the sanctuary for your convenience. Also, consider using other forms of giving: the BAG website or mail your gift to the church office as well.
- Please do your best to not use the BAG restrooms. But if absolutely necessary, please be sure to wash your hands thoroughly (20 seconds).
- Singing increases the chance of virus spread. So, don’t sing too loudly!
- Services will still be streamed live for those not in attendance.
- Restrooms, door handles, the sanctuary and such will be re-sanitized between services.
- Plan to be in your seats at 9 or 11 AM punctually. It will be very difficult to seat latecomers, so arrive early. Let’s help each other.
“We are so thankful for each and every one of you. Let us love and honor one another by doing our very best to practice these expectations.”
- Philippians 4:13